ok but before u unfollow me we gotta do a duet of ‘gotta go my own way’ sorry i dont make the rules
My mother said there’s no such thing as a good cartoon. I feel like smacking hrr ovet the head and force Ghibli on her!!!!
So Jin tweeted that he went to Bruno Mars concert.
And Kame was sighted at the concert.
AND a fan who sat behind Kame thinks he/she saw Jin came over to the empty seat beside Kame and talked to him.
I need a moment.
I think my heart just stopped for a second in tear felt agony.
Typical of mw to get sunburned on one of the very first days >
I went to church with my family tonight and the pastor said something that I think every Christian should hear
- Pastor: Now, according to a few passages in the bible, homosexuality is a sin.
- Couple of older males in the audience: Amen!
- Pastor: Now, wait, I'm not finished.
- Pastor: You know what else the bible defines as a sin? Divorce.
- -uncomfortable silence-
- Pastor: There are countless passages that talk about how divorce is wrong, and that there are consequences to getting a divorce, such as the wife should be stoned.
- Pastor: Yet, I witnessed a divorce just this morning. And I gotta tell you, it was heartbreaking, but I definitely didn't attempt to throw rocks at the wife, even though she was the one who filed for divorce.
- Pastor: We choose to overlook the consequences of divorce because time has proven that they're inhumane and cruel.
- Pastor: The bible doesn't say anything about the consequences of a homosexual lifestyle. Yet, we seem to be spearheading a campaign to ruin the lives of people we don't even know.
- -the pastor shifts a few notes around-
- Pastor: The bible states to love thy neighbor. That's it. There are no other rules or restrictions to that passage.
- Pastor: So, we as a church family have to support equality with a smile on our face. THAT is the true Christian way.